The following rules are in place to ensure the safety and contentment of all guests staying at Duck Island RV Park & Fishing Resort:
- This is an adult park only. No one under 18 years of age is allowed in the park at any time.
- Nightly rates subject to change.
- We cannot guarantee reservations on a particular space, but we will guarantee a like space. You must back into the site for the utilities to be on the correct side of the RV.
- All vehicles and guests must register and pay at the office upon entry.
- All firearms, fireworks and fire pits are prohibited in the park.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am.
- No loud music, drunkenness or disorderly conduct will be tolerated.
- Check-in is 1:00 p.m. Check-out is 12:00 noon.
- Each rental is allowed two vehicles other than the RV (one parked next to RV). Park second vehicles in the parking area.
- No vehicle maintenance allowed (checking oil and water okay).
- Washing vehicle is permitted in your space or designated areas.
- No vehicle is to be parked in front of RVs or on cement pads at any time.
- Fishing docks are for park patrons only. You must have a California fishing license, as required by State Fish and Game laws.
- Gates are closed from 7pm until 7am. A gate code will be provided for after-hours access; or use the call box to reach manager.
- Management will not be responsible for injury, loss of property or delivery of mail. Month-to-month guests must procure a post office box.
- Failure to adhere to park rules will be cause for removal.
Pets are your privilege;
cleaning up after them is your obligation
- Use “dog walk” area prior to exercise walks
- Do not leave pets unattended
- Keep pets under control (6ft. leash max)
- Clean up after your pet!